Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

In Dash GPS Question

Old 12-23-2012, 01:22 PM   #1
FATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Artillery! Boom
Name: Friends call me Ginger
FATaco's Tacoma Gallery
In Dash GPS Question

Just curious who makes the most complete in dash GPS unit for the money? Looking for something that will work similar to the new vehicles on the market. Touch screen, AUX and USB ports. There seems to be a huge range in prices so I'd like a nice system without spending more than necessary.
Old 12-26-2012, 10:14 AM   #2
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
I don't even think there is a GPS unit that doesn't have those options. Go to crutchfield and compare or search with those options. Pioneer and Kenwood are popular makes that you really can't go wrong with. The price differences I believe are because most companies' flagship head units are GPS recievers.