Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Worried

Old 01-04-2013, 05:35 PM   #1
rjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Airframer
Name: Rob
rjsimz's Tacoma Gallery
Worried

Has anyone ordered anything from http://www.halfpricecaraudio.com/ I'm trying to order the Tacoma dbl cab subwoofer box but I'm a little worried because of how cheap it is compared to everywhere else. Ive read reviews but of course there are mixed opinions. Where do you guys recommend to order my sub box?
Old 01-04-2013, 05:48 PM   #2
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
That link goes to half priced books. In any event, my friend Paul owns Net Audio. He makes a killer double cab box if you're really needing one.
http://www.netaudiowf.com/store/toyo...005-2012-dual/
Old 01-04-2013, 05:56 PM   #3
Pro Tech
SaveAHoRideATACO is on a distinguished road

Air Force: 15th Security Police Squadron, Hickam AFB, Hawaii '91-'94
SaveAHoRideATACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalynStylion View Post
That link goes to half priced books. In any event, my friend Paul owns Net Audio. He makes a killer double cab box if you're really needing one.
http://www.netaudiowf.com/store/toyo...005-2012-dual/

Thanks for this tidbit of info Stylion. Just checked out the site, it's always good to find another audio option for the double cab sub box.
Old 01-04-2013, 05:58 PM   #4
rjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rjsimz's Tacoma Gallery
Oops. Fixed it. I'll check them out! Thanks
Old 01-04-2013, 06:01 PM   #5
rjsimz's Tacoma Gallery
Thing is is that I'm tight on money right now and that website is advertising $99.99.
Old 01-04-2013, 06:02 PM   #6
rjsimz's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe you can tell your buddy to hook it up with a TW discount
Old 01-04-2013, 06:07 PM   #7
Pro Tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjsimz View Post
Thing is is that I'm tight on money right now and that website is advertising $99.99.

Where'd you see $99.99? I only see it for $150, what am I missing?
Old 01-04-2013, 06:09 PM   #8
rjsimz's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.halfpricecaraudio.com/Toy...-Box-Black.htm
Old 01-04-2013, 06:14 PM   #9
Pro Tech

OK. My bad...I thought you saw it on the other site Stylion recommended. I'll check this one out too. Thanks
Old 01-04-2013, 06:16 PM   #10
rjsimz's Tacoma Gallery
I'm trying to figure out if it's reliable or not. :/
Old 01-04-2013, 06:22 PM   #11
Pro Tech

Have you checked out http://www.tacotunes.com/?
Old 01-04-2013, 06:27 PM   #12
rjsimz's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah. Those look awesome and I'm sure very good quality but I'm looking to spend a little less. Thanks though!