LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

07 Radio problems

Old 01-13-2013, 09:49 AM   #1
Other Scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedOther Scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedOther Scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedOther Scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedOther Scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedOther Scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedOther Scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedOther Scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedOther Scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedOther Scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedOther Scott is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Other Scott's Tacoma Gallery
07 Radio problems

My radio started doing something very strange yesterday. For no reason at all it changes channels, or at least tries to, it goes up a couple of numbers and then back. Almost like it is trying to scan channels. Has any one else had this happen?
Old 01-16-2013, 04:58 PM   #2
Other Scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedOther Scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedOther Scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedOther Scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedOther Scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedOther Scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedOther Scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedOther Scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedOther Scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedOther Scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedOther Scott is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Crickets
Old 01-17-2013, 12:02 PM   #3
2012 dbl cab 4x4
kevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
kevinsc's Tacoma Gallery
do you ride with your windows down a lot?? if so you might have dust or something causing problems... try getting a keyboard cleaner i.e. the arosal can that sprays air and spray it around your buttons to try and get any dust fromm behind them.. let me know how it works
Old 01-17-2013, 12:23 PM   #4
007Taco
Brian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Brian007Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I have had this happen just recently in my 06. The volume will go up and down by itself. I tend to drive with the windows down. I will have to try the canned air idea.
Old 01-18-2013, 02:10 PM   #5
Thanks for the ideas , I'll give it a shot.