Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

06 Back up cam install

Old 01-21-2013, 11:52 AM   #1
BreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
BreezyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
06 Back up cam install

Trying to install my ebay bought back up cam. It has a a/v which I connected to my pioneer Head unit, and a red and black wire. Where do I run these red and black wires in the taillight? I have a uhaul wire harness already installed on the driver side but I need help
Old 01-21-2013, 11:57 AM   #2
BreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Black is neg
Old 01-21-2013, 12:29 PM   #3
Navy:
Bump
Old 01-22-2013, 02:33 PM   #4
2012 dbl cab 4x4
kevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
kevinsc's Tacoma Gallery
should go to the reverse light black to the neg. and red the the positive.. the positive will only show power when the truck is in reverse.. which cuts on the camera.. and the reverse wire on the back of the radio needs to be ran to the wire in the picture..

Old 01-22-2013, 08:27 PM   #5
Navy:
My wires are only maybe 4 ft long. I got power but my head unit is messing up not sure what the problem is. When the cam works my head u won't get out of the cation:screen might be reversed screen, when the h.u. Works normally the cam doesn't???