Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Pioneer avh 2400 Custom Background Change?

Old 01-22-2013, 03:56 PM   #1
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
Pioneer avh 2400 Custom Background Change?

I just recently got the avh 2400 and I picked a custom background for it but I would like to change it since its so bright at night. I have saved the background I want but everytime I go to change it. It never shows up. can anyone help me with this

Old 01-22-2013, 06:04 PM   #2
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

anyone, I cant figure it out
Old 01-23-2013, 05:09 PM   #3
stanbp64 is on a distinguished road
stanbp64's Tacoma Gallery
I'll have to take a look at mine. I can't remember what i did to get the image on there other than load it from a memory stick. Is the old background image still on the radio? if so then the new one is not loade...you can only save one image. If the image is on a stick or a cd the hu should show the file and somewhere it should give option to save. it will overwrite the existing custom background image. Not much help i know, just thinking out loud.
Old 01-23-2013, 05:31 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanbp64 View Post
I'll have to take a look at mine. I can't remember what i did to get the image on there other than load it from a memory stick. Is the old background image still on the radio? if so then the new one is not loade...you can only save one image. If the image is on a stick or a cd the hu should show the file and somewhere it should give option to save. it will overwrite the existing custom background image. Not much help i know, just thinking out loud.
I erased the image that was on there on the background selection theme and I saved another image, where it says capture image I save it but when selecting it on the background it will not allow me to click where the image is saved, it is just grey
Old 01-24-2013, 02:24 PM   #5
Not sure why. I just (right before typing this) saved a .jpg image on a thumb drive, went out and deleted image in the theme background section, stuck the thumb drive in and the file and picture showed on screen. I then picked capture, it asked did i want to save image. I said yes and it gave me the don't cut off battery message and then image saved. went to backgrounds and picked icon with camera and photos and there it was. If this is what you did i don't have a clue why it is not there. Did you save image as a .jpg file? Sorry if this doesn't help.

Stan
Old 01-24-2013, 03:31 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanbp64 View Post
Not sure why. I just (right before typing this) saved a .jpg image on a thumb drive, went out and deleted image in the theme background section, stuck the thumb drive in and the file and picture showed on screen. I then picked capture, it asked did i want to save image. I said yes and it gave me the don't cut off battery message and then image saved. went to backgrounds and picked icon with camera and photos and there it was. If this is what you did i don't have a clue why it is not there. Did you save image as a .jpg file? Sorry if this doesn't help.

Stan
The images ar jpg file and I am doing everything you are saying but when I go to pick the background where the camera and photos are and it doesnt light up after I saved the image. I dont understand why. I deleted the one on there by pressing that button with the camera and photos but now when I save a image it will not allow me to pick that icon. I dont get it
Old 01-24-2013, 03:37 PM   #7
Unhappy

I don't either. If I come up with anything i'll let you know.