Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Speaker adapter templates

Old 02-23-2013, 08:40 PM   #1
chrispy has a brilliant futurechrispy has a brilliant futurechrispy has a brilliant futurechrispy has a brilliant futurechrispy has a brilliant futurechrispy has a brilliant futurechrispy has a brilliant futurechrispy has a brilliant futurechrispy has a brilliant futurechrispy has a brilliant futurechrispy has a brilliant future
chrispy's Tacoma Gallery
Speaker adapter templates

Hello, i am currently in my planning/ ordering phase of my audio build. i plan on installing alpine 6.5 type r component speakers in the front doors. Does anyone have a template to make the adapter for the front speakers and tweeter, I know i could wait till i have the speakers out and trace them but i would like everything ready to go before i start the install. I would prefer not to have to pay someone for the adaters and shipping if i can make my own.
Old 07-06-2013, 11:48 AM   #2
Tj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tj0hn's Tacoma Gallery
Good question. I would rather do it in my on but I am willing to bet no one will hand them out which would be giving away money really.
Old 07-06-2013, 11:59 AM   #3
Tj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tj0hn's Tacoma Gallery
I actually just pulled my doors off and it looks like I could trace the factory mount and make a template. These doors are really easy to take off.

Anyone know of a rule against posting a template?