Notices

TacoTunes

Old 02-27-2013, 10:23 AM   #1
woode87 is on a distinguished road
Navy: Aircraft Mechanic
Name: Eric
woode87's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation TacoTunes

I didn't even think to search through the forums about this website, as they seemed 100% legitimate. I find out now there are mixed reviews on them.

I placed an order a few weeks ago for the Image Dynamics CTX65S components and the adapters for the doors. I have since emailed them twice and tried calling twice (nobody there knows how to answer a phone apparently). Nothing. No shipping/tracking even.

As of today I opened up a PayPal resolution that will turn into a claim for my money back if TacoTunes doesn't respond.

I just thought maybe we could get a sticky or something warning against these assclowns so nobody else makes the same mistake..
Old 02-27-2013, 05:19 PM   #2
chrispy has a brilliant futurechrispy has a brilliant futurechrispy has a brilliant futurechrispy has a brilliant futurechrispy has a brilliant futurechrispy has a brilliant futurechrispy has a brilliant futurechrispy has a brilliant futurechrispy has a brilliant futurechrispy has a brilliant futurechrispy has a brilliant future
chrispy's Tacoma Gallery
well i sent them a email to see what adapters i should get for my set-up ( no response as of yet) and was going to order them. Now i think this might not be such a good idea if their service is crappy. now i need to find some other place i can get adapters from.
Old 02-27-2013, 05:25 PM   #3
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Yea it's known about the bad service with them. Well I think it's a one man shop and he makes it all. It took him three weeks to get me my door adapters and I live in the same city.

A lot of people have had good luck with Mr.Marv

Other then that not sure where you can get these adapters.
Old 02-28-2013, 09:41 AM   #4
Professional Window Licker
fletch97 is a splendid one to beholdfletch97 is a splendid one to beholdfletch97 is a splendid one to beholdfletch97 is a splendid one to beholdfletch97 is a splendid one to beholdfletch97 is a splendid one to beholdfletch97 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Steve
fletch97's Tacoma Gallery
x2 with Mr. Marv - he's the way to go!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackshirts View Post
Yea it's known about the bad service with them. Well I think it's a one man shop and he makes it all. It took him three weeks to get me my door adapters and I live in the same city.

A lot of people have had good luck with Mr.Marv

Other then that not sure where you can get these adapters.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:32 AM   #5
woode87 is on a distinguished road
Navy: Aircraft Mechanic
Name: Eric
woode87's Tacoma Gallery
Update on the situation, after filing a claim with Paypal (they emailed TacoTunes I'm assuming) he magically responded and is not sure how he missed my order