Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Kenwood KDC-BT752HD Single din massive price cut at Best Buy $119

Old 03-07-2013, 09:03 PM   #1
New Tacoma 0wner!!!
TreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TreeFortRichard's Tacoma Gallery
Kenwood KDC-BT752HD Single din massive price cut at Best Buy $119

So the Kenwood KDC-BT752HD is a blue tooth, pandora, ipod, steering wheel controls and HD radio single din head unit that retails for $200, it's now $119! at best buy...This is a CRAZY price that I almost believe is an error...I am picking one up asap tomorrow...

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Kenwood+...9506&cp=1&lp=1
Old 03-11-2013, 02:08 PM   #2
New Tacoma 0wner!!!
TreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shed

it's back up to $169 today...
Old 04-10-2013, 01:59 PM   #3
New Tacoma 0wner!!!

This is $119 again...I installed this in my truck and even with stock speakers it's an amazing unit...
Old 04-10-2013, 03:00 PM   #4
wtf am i reading
Razgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Razgriz's Tacoma Gallery
oo. I think im in for one. I have a 6 year old panasonic that came with the truck.
Old 04-10-2013, 10:29 PM   #5
GsxRtaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Tony
GsxRtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Nice ill have to consider this one thanks
Old 04-14-2013, 03:58 PM   #6
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
I picked one up at a Best buy for $99 as an open box unit. So far the thing has performed flawlessly. Good sound and I like the Bluetooth connection. Once I got my phone paired up, it downloaded my entire phone book! I love it. I also love the fact that you can tune the illumination to match your preference. All my truck is blue, and my old radio was red-only. Now I just need to find me a decent amp/woofer combo for the $$ I want to spend. Looking at less than $200, so I know I won't get the best.