Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Factory Satellite Antenna (Ham Guys)

Old 03-28-2013, 11:22 AM   #1
Speak English..it's America
testedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 11B
Name: Rick
testedone's Tacoma Gallery
Question Factory Satellite Antenna (Ham Guys)

has anyone had the headliner off to know if the wiring for the factory Sat Ant. comes from the forward portion of the cab or sides?

I ask because I plan to mount a NMO ant behind the Sat ant location and want to know before I tear the head liner apart if there is anything there?

I am think I could even access that spot through the rear brake light (cab) spot???
Old 04-20-2013, 12:12 PM   #3
DMart will become famous soon enoughDMart will become famous soon enough
Firefighter:
Name: Dennis
DMart's Tacoma Gallery
Pulled my headliner Tuesday to look at the same. Sat antenna runs along the back window in the headliner towards the driver's side. It meets up with some other wires in a loom near the rear driver's side corner of the cab in my double cab. Didn't follow the loom after that. I had the answers I needed.