1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Factory Satellite Antenna (Ham Guys)

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by testedone, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Mar 28, 2013 at 10:22 AM
    testedone

testedone [OP] Speak English..it's America

Member:
    First Name:
    Rick
    U.S.A.
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma TRD Sport
    Weathertec Mats, Pioneer AVIC-X930BT, Pioneer GEX-P920XM (SAT), Pioneer Premier TS-D602P 6.2, Blaupunkt THb 200A Sub, Trimmed Mud Flaps, BF Goodrich AT/KO 285/70/17 ... Toytec Ultimate Lift, Tuffy Bed Box, A.R.E. Cover, Pop-n-Lock, TRD Exhaust
    has anyone had the headliner off to know if the wiring for the factory Sat Ant. comes from the forward portion of the cab or sides?

I ask because I plan to mount a NMO ant behind the Sat ant location and want to know before I tear the head liner apart if there is anything there?

I am think I could even access that spot through the rear brake light (cab) spot???

2. Mar 30, 2013 at 7:57 AM
    testedone

testedone [OP] Speak English..it's America

Member:
    First Name:
    Rick
    U.S.A.
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma TRD Sport
    Weathertec Mats, Pioneer AVIC-X930BT, Pioneer GEX-P920XM (SAT), Pioneer Premier TS-D602P 6.2, Blaupunkt THb 200A Sub, Trimmed Mud Flaps, BF Goodrich AT/KO 285/70/17 ... Toytec Ultimate Lift, Tuffy Bed Box, A.R.E. Cover, Pop-n-Lock, TRD Exhaust
    No one?

3. Apr 20, 2013 at 11:12 AM
    DMart

DMart Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dennis
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2011 PreRunner SR5
    Pulled my headliner Tuesday to look at the same. Sat antenna runs along the back window in the headliner towards the driver's side. It meets up with some other wires in a loom near the rear driver's side corner of the cab in my double cab. Didn't follow the loom after that. I had the answers I needed.

Products Discussed in

To Top