Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

beating a dead horse

Old 04-04-2013, 04:43 AM   #1
tntacoma has much to be proud oftntacoma has much to be proud oftntacoma has much to be proud oftntacoma has much to be proud oftntacoma has much to be proud oftntacoma has much to be proud oftntacoma has much to be proud oftntacoma has much to be proud of

Army: rangers all the way
tntacoma's Tacoma Gallery
beating a dead horse

title says it all! I am looking for the dimensions for the behind the passenger seat sub box for a 10" sub. This is for a 2007 DC Tacoma. I found the dimensions on here before but can not find them now.
If anyone has a link of or a copy of said box, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!
Old 04-04-2013, 07:47 AM   #2
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tntacoma View Post
title says it all! I am looking for the dimensions for the behind the passenger seat sub box for a 10" sub. This is for a 2007 DC Tacoma. I found the dimensions on here before but can not find them now.
If anyone has a link of or a copy of said box, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!
Measure it and make your own off of those measurements not really any help from me haha
Old 04-04-2013, 07:01 PM   #3
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Next time I take mine out I can tell you. Might be in a few weeks, not sure yet.

But its not to hard to figure out. Even if you suck at math (like me) get a rough idea buy building it out of cardboard and tape. Once you have a 'general' idea then you can do the math and go from there.