Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Ipod question

Old 04-04-2013, 03:16 PM   #1
TacoVerde742 is on a distinguished road

Name: Christian
TacoVerde742's Tacoma Gallery
Ipod question

So, I'm having an interesting issue when I plug my ipod into my '13 Tacoma DCSB stereo system. When my playlist shows up on the display, my playlist is not in alphabetical order by song. It's in alphabetical order by artist and their songs. It's kind of annoying when I'm trying to find a song. Is there anything I can do? I would really like to have access to all my songs in alphabetical order so they are easy to find. Let me know how you all handle it. Thanks.
Old 04-04-2013, 03:21 PM   #2
RESIST
moondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
moondeath's Tacoma Gallery
I'd help you out bro, but my radio isn't that advanced. Free bump though. I see you're from Gettysburg. Nice area, I'm from around Carlisle.

Edit :Perhaps I misread your statement at first. Are you talking about the ipod display or the truck radio display?
Old 04-04-2013, 03:23 PM   #3
NBHNC
Rusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty
Rusty 06 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I just use the ipod by hand mode. not sure if your has that or not but its is easier that way to me.
Old 04-04-2013, 03:28 PM   #4
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
They still make ipods?
Old 04-04-2013, 03:47 PM   #5
TacoVerde742 is on a distinguished road

Name: Christian
TacoVerde742's Tacoma Gallery
I meant the truck radio display
Old 04-04-2013, 03:52 PM   #6
SOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Helicopter Pilot - RVN
SOSHeloPilot's Tacoma Gallery
. . . Sub'd
Old 04-04-2013, 04:05 PM   #7
brettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
brettb's Tacoma Gallery
I just chose mine before plugging it in. My radio would disable choosing songs when plugged in. But I now have a cydia tweak to disable

Good luck. I doubt theres a setting for that but who knows