Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

what are all the plugs on the back of my radio

Old 04-12-2013, 02:29 PM   #1
bgibbon is on a distinguished road
Name: brandon
bgibbon's Tacoma Gallery
Question what are all the plugs on the back of my radio

hi i have a 2012 toyota tacoma and i am upgrading my radio trying to figure out what all the wires are for pics attached i figured out what the siruis antenna was and the antenna and power but there is a blue one that i don't know what that is for. i am also looking at using a axxess ax-toyusb adapter will that give me usb support is there any adapters to adapt the 3.5 to work as well.

if you could tell me what the cables are that would help me thanks in advance
Attached Thumbnails
what are all the plugs on the back of my radio-img_0303-1-.jpg   what are all the plugs on the back of my radio-img_0313-1-.jpg   what are all the plugs on the back of my radio-img_0308-1-.jpg  
Old 04-12-2013, 02:39 PM   #2
Johnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Johnsredline's Tacoma Gallery
I dont know 100%, but depending on your truck youll have a pair for each speaker, youll have constant power, ground, switched power, steering wheel controls and probably wires that control the JBL system if you have that.
Old 04-12-2013, 04:06 PM   #3
bgibbon's Tacoma Gallery
i dont have jbl at least it doesn't say it anywhere
Old 04-12-2013, 05:24 PM   #4
bgibbon's Tacoma Gallery
thanks anyhow i ended up figuring it out