Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Show off your 1st Gen double-din head units

Old 04-14-2013, 05:56 AM   #1
Backinblack03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBackinblack03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBackinblack03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBackinblack03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBackinblack03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBackinblack03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBackinblack03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBackinblack03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBackinblack03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBackinblack03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBackinblack03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Backinblack03's Tacoma Gallery
Show off your 1st Gen double-din head units

I have a single-din receiver that I could drop into the truck, but that would require me removing it from another vehicle, and then getting the mounting frame. And it's blue. Not really interested in mixing illumination colors. Who has a full-height replacement radio in orange that they want to show off? Curious to see what my options are...
Old 04-14-2013, 08:02 AM   #2
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
8" Alpine INE-Z928HD: