Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

? for guys with tablets in their dash

Old 04-18-2013, 07:11 PM   #1
Kuma is on a distinguished road
Navy: Diver
Kuma's Tacoma Gallery
? for guys with tablets in their dash

Looking to do the same with a samsung galaxy tab 2 through verizon and was looking to see how much data I should be looking at for a plan. I'm on me cell alot and I dont go over 1.5g between me and my wife. Though I know that wouldn't include radio,gps,etc. Any inputs?
Old 04-18-2013, 07:17 PM   #2
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
If an unlimited plan is offered just do that. I'm on tmobile so I don't know what verizon offers, but for tmobile it's only like ten bucks more.
Old 04-19-2013, 05:37 AM   #3
gainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Radio Man
gainman's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of things are you planning on doing on the truck tablet? I have unlimited through Verizon and I go over the 5gb limit every month. Then again I stream everything including radio, grooves hark, sometimes YouTube for music, and if I'm ever sitting in a parking lot movies and what not. Streaming eats tons of data
Old 04-19-2013, 02:45 PM   #4
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
What gainman said, depends on what you are doing.

Pandora uses 1/3 the bandwidth that Netflix does.

I have a tablet in my dash, but I just tether it to my cell phone.. On avg I use around 20+ gigs of data per month.