Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

CB radio question?

Old 04-19-2013, 01:23 PM   #1
Disco Disco...
SGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: NBCNCO, HHC, 1-158 INF
Name: Scott
SGT Taco's Tacoma Gallery
CB radio question?

So I installed my cb the other day but have not tuned the antenna yet. Today I drove over to the 25 and did a radio check with a couple truckers and at about 1.5 miles everything was clear both ways...

What is a reasonable expectations for range?

I have a Uniden Pro 510 xl hooked up to 18' of cable with a Fire Stick mount and a 3' fire stick/fire fly antenna mounted at the furthest point of the bed... Above the tail light.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/s...0/ppuser/41503
Old 04-19-2013, 01:31 PM   #2
NetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NetMonkey's Tacoma Gallery
3-5 miles on flat, open ground.