Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Cable for USA Spec PA15 Toy Ipod Adapter

Old 02-19-2009, 12:42 AM   #1
Jeremyjet1 will become famous soon enoughJeremyjet1 will become famous soon enough

Jeremyjet1's Tacoma Gallery
Cable for USA Spec PA15 Toy Ipod Adapter

Hello all, I'm looking for a replacement cable (the cable that connects to the stereo) for a Usa Spec pa15 toy ipod adapter. I've looked all over usa specs site and on ebay and other retailers. I can find the cable that connects to the Ipod (which I have) but I need the one that goes from the box to the back of the factory stereo. Any help would be great!!
Old 02-19-2009, 07:56 AM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
you tried contacting usa spec?
Old 02-19-2009, 07:57 AM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
you tried contacting usa spec?
X2.
Old 02-24-2009, 12:04 AM   #4
Jeremyjet1 will become famous soon enoughJeremyjet1 will become famous soon enough

Jeremyjet1's Tacoma Gallery
No luck contacting Usa Spec by email . I contacted a local Toyota dealership who is a dealer for Usa Spec, My cousin is the parts manager and he said he has no individual part # for the cable I need. I'm still searching the web for a phone # (the website doesn't give one) So I guess its back to ebay for sale it goes if I don't find any info. Thanks any ways guys
Old 02-24-2009, 03:19 AM   #5
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery

USA SPEC

(626) 336-3836

http://www.usaspec.com/contact.html

General Questions - info@usaspec.com

Dealer Inquiries - dealer@usaspec.com Technical Support - support@usaspec.com Webmaster - webmaster@usaspec.com
Old 02-24-2009, 03:38 AM   #6
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
What about the Metra adapter? I have that one. It plugs into back of factory CD player & has 2 outlets - 3.5mm stereo jack for mp3 players & the ipod jack that charges the ipod but stereo doesn't control ipod. Plays thru CD1 setting on stereo. Let me find link..............Here it is, Metra Axxess AIPTY01ID, works like a charm.............

http://www.techforless.com/cgi-bin/t...20090224020940
Old 07-09-2012, 04:17 PM   #7
TYRONEBOMAN is on a distinguished road
TYRONEBOMAN's Tacoma Gallery
You can get the replacement docking cable at crutchfield.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremyjet1 View Post
Hello all, I'm looking for a replacement cable (the cable that connects to the stereo) for a Usa Spec pa15 toy ipod adapter. I've looked all over usa specs site and on ebay and other retailers. I can find the cable that connects to the Ipod (which I have) but I need the one that goes from the box to the back of the factory stereo. Any help would be great!!
http://www.crutchfield.com/p_581CAST...ter.html?tp=15