Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Regular cab parking light wireing for alarm

Old 05-06-2013, 07:09 PM   #1
I'm different, in a different way
franzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
franzcars's Tacoma Gallery
Regular cab parking light wireing for alarm

So I installed an alarm into my regular cab 08, but using the fuse box diagram i couldnít get a reading from that wire when the lights were on, it showed 12V the whole time i think, so I didn't want to tap it in fear of damage, did they change it on the reg cabs or am i just to precautions?

Also if it helps, i'm using a viper 350 alarm

Diagram in question