Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Perfect timing(2 channels dead)

Old 05-17-2013, 12:07 AM   #1
eodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud of
Navy: EOD
Name: Jerron
eodrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Perfect timing(2 channels dead)

So as soon as I finished my truck, the amp for my doors didn't make it a week. Channels three and four decided that it was their time after 3 years of service, they died. Fuse is still good, first thing I checked. I wanted to get some new equipment anyway. So like a fool I went ahead and bought all new stuff. I decided to go all JL audio all the way around so here's what's in the mail.
Fronts - ZR650-CSi
Rear - C5- 650x
Door amp - HD 600/4
Sub amp - HD 1200/1
I was going all out anyway, why not just complete it in full style right? I got a pretty decent deal on everything after searching for quite a while so I'm happy with it all. Hopefully it ships quick.
Old 05-17-2013, 07:31 AM   #2
ZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
ZMan2k2's Tacoma Gallery
I've got those front speakers, running off an Alpine amp. You should be very happy with them. Might I suggest you set the tweeters on the -3 terminal on the crossover though, otherwise they are very bright. But the performance is really good with those speakers.
Old 05-17-2013, 01:40 PM   #3
eodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud of
Navy: EOD
Name: Jerron
eodrunner's Tacoma Gallery
ZMan, I really appreciate your tip. Ill set them up at -3 terminal. I'm pretty excited to get them and hear the difference. I love that people on here will offer quick little heads ups like this. Thank you!