1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bluetooth radio and controls in a 2010?

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by jwes92515, May 17, 2013.

1. May 17, 2013 at 8:32 PM
    jwes92515

jwes92515 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    PA
    Vehicle:
    PA
    Truxedo Truxport access tonnau cover, Aero Exhaust,
    I have a 2010 TRD Sport and would like to know if I could get a radio with the bluetooth phone and steering wheel controls and mount it? I'm new to the tacoma modifications.
    I had an 09 trd sport (grey) that just got rear ended and totaled so I got a 10 trd sport (silver) and want to make some changes. I had a 12 Camrey as a rental/loaner and loved the touch screen and bluetooth radio and phone!

Any help or suggestions for decent prices and mods would be greatly appreciated!!

2. May 18, 2013 at 2:52 AM
    kansay

kansay Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    dude
    Twin Cities, MN
    Vehicle:
    08 tacoma dbl cab 4x4 sport
    Bilstein shocks front and back.
    Definitely you can with all these stereo out there now. I have the Sony XAV601BT and used the SWI from tacotune to control my audio. The great thing about these is that the sony is touch screen, bluetooth streaming for audio and phone, and has the MirrorLink attach (you can used an android device to mirror your phone to the deck) and the SWI from tacotune is auto play meaning you just have to plug it in and doesn't need programming. Just plug and play. But there are other stereo that's out there that you might find interesting but for me it was the Sony XAV601BT due to that I didn't want to buy an additional built-in GPS navigation system. Plus it's also a detachable face plate so great security.

Products Discussed in

To Top