LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

USA SPEC DF TOY how to.

Old 09-05-2007, 04:40 PM   #1
Can speak french in Russian.
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
USA SPEC DF TOY how to.

I had a link that showed the step by step installation for the USA SPEC DF-TOY. I reinstalled the operating system on my computer and forgot to save the links. Anyone know where I can find this again?

Thanks alot,

Ted
Old 09-07-2007, 03:52 AM   #2
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
I remember seeing it, but I didn't save it since I went with a Pioneer deck instead. Sorry.
Old 09-11-2007, 05:00 AM   #3
Can speak french in Russian.
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
Installed my USA SPEC on Sunday. It works great. I now have SIRIUS and my MP3 running in the truck. SIRIUS is pretty cool.

All i need to do now is to go back and hook up direct power to the SIRIUS receiver (ran out of time). Ill do that next Sunday.

Ted
Old 11-26-2007, 02:07 PM   #4
tossed salad anyone?
jasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nice

jasonh's Tacoma Gallery
Question ?

how does the usa spec thing work? what button do you push on the face of the stereo to swith from your sirius to mp3 player and back to am/fm/cd
Old 11-26-2007, 06:07 PM   #5
Land of Oz
rhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rhoppas's Tacoma Gallery
I believe you use the DISK button to toggle between the CD player and the mp3 adapter. At least that is how it works with my Metra adapter...
Old 12-29-2007, 09:29 PM   #6
dudewheresmytaco is on a distinguished road

dudewheresmytaco's Tacoma Gallery
zonks how do you connect direct power to a sirius?