Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Raamaudio products

Old 06-17-2013, 05:17 PM   #1
HaPPyCaMPer is on a distinguished road

HaPPyCaMPer's Tacoma Gallery
Raamaudio products

Did a search but didnt find much, anyone have good experience with RaamAudio sound deading products?

Looking at package 1 to do 4 doors and rear wall (DC 2013 taco)
Old 06-17-2013, 05:20 PM   #2
Smurf it.
Guerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: 00
Guerrilla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaPPyCaMPer View Post
Did a search but didnt find much, anyone have good experience with RaamAudio sound deading products?

Looking at package 1 to do 4 doors and rear wall (DC 2013 taco)
There's a couple of threads about it.. Here's onehttp://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/aud...-products.html

If you go under audio/video under forums list, then do a thread search for raam, others will come up.
I bought package 1, but haven't installed it yet.
Old 06-17-2013, 05:23 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guerrilla View Post
There's a couple of threads about it.. Here's onehttp://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/aud...-products.html

I bought package 1, but haven't installed it yet.

thats the only thread that came up that mentioned it in any detail. Rest that poped up had just quick mentions, not reviews.
Old 06-17-2013, 05:27 PM   #4
Smurf it.
Guerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaPPyCaMPer View Post
thats the only thread that came up that mentioned it in any detail. Rest that poped up had just quick mentions, not reviews.
Well from what I've gathered seems to be pretty decent stuff as specially for the price, compared to other brands..
But the whole audio topic in general is one you will go in circles with, with people and there opinions. Seems like everybody knows everything. You'll drowned in what they all have to say.
Old 06-17-2013, 05:29 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guerrilla View Post
Well from what I've gathered seems to be pretty decent stuff as specially for the price, compared to other brands..
But the whole audio topic in general is one you will go in circles with, with people and there opinions. Seems like everybody knows everything. You'll drowned in what they all have to say.
very true, just whated to hear from fellow taco owners i guess
Old 06-17-2013, 05:32 PM   #6
Smurf it.

Navy:
I should ad, there's a guy on here Mr Marv.. I've never dealt with him, but everything I've read about him and that he has posted.. He seems to be a good guy, he does audio work etc.. You might wana check this thread out. He might even be able to help you in more detail with your questions.http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/aud...udio-faqs.html