1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Anyone have experience with this Brand

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by AAyers75, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Jul 2, 2013 at 7:59 PM
    AAyers75

AAyers75 [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Andrew
    Atlanta, GA
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner TRD Sport
    K&N CAI, Bilstein 5100s, Power Stop K137 Brake Kit, 5% Tint all-round, BHLM, Satoshi Grille, Bed Lights, Black Wheel Mod, Kenwood KIV-701, Memphis MC-15 MC62, Arc Audio XDI 602, Center Console iPod Connection, Bed Mounted Hi Lift, Cherry Bomb Extreme Series Muffler, TRD Stubby Antenna, Rear Diff relocation, Plasti Dip'd roof, side mirrors and lower valance, Various interior parts painted flat black
    My local audio shop has started carrying the brand Digital Design. I've listen to the owners setup that featured DDs 6 1/2" sub and I was surprised by the sound but I'm still not sold. I get the feeling this guy would screw me over if he got the chance. So the question is are they good quality and worth the $$$.

2. Jul 2, 2013 at 8:06 PM
    SoCalTacos

SoCalTacos Turd runner

Member:
    socal
    Vehicle:
    2017 4Runner TRD Pro
    Led head/dtr lights.
    Never heard of em...but I'd recommend NOT doing business with someone that seems shady to you. You'll constantly be questioning everything he says and prices he quotes.

3. Jul 3, 2013 at 7:36 AM
    AAyers75

Member:
    First Name:
    Andrew
    Atlanta, GA
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner TRD Sport
    K&N CAI, Bilstein 5100s, Power Stop K137 Brake Kit, 5% Tint all-round, BHLM, Satoshi Grille, Bed Lights, Black Wheel Mod, Kenwood KIV-701, Memphis MC-15 MC62, Arc Audio XDI 602, Center Console iPod Connection, Bed Mounted Hi Lift, Cherry Bomb Extreme Series Muffler, TRD Stubby Antenna, Rear Diff relocation, Plasti Dip'd roof, side mirrors and lower valance, Various interior parts painted flat black
    This is true always trust your gut. So far he hasn't with the other stuff I've had them install I just get that feeling. Even if I don't use them Im still interested in the product and have considered installing it all myself. I'm just nervous that I would mess up and damage something.

4. Jul 3, 2013 at 8:02 AM
    ike3000

ike3000 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Is it Digital Designs Audio? (http://www.ddaudio.com/)

They used to be a pretty famous company for SPL bass heads. They probably still are, but I just don't hear about them anymore. Not sure if it's because their quality has degraded or whether people found other brands they like. They were known for having good stuff and are probably a safe buy. Just get the warranty!

5. Jul 3, 2013 at 2:37 PM
    AAyers75

Member:
    First Name:
    Andrew
    Atlanta, GA
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner TRD Sport
    Yea thats them and they have won a lot of the SPL Comps over the years and thats where my concern lies do you not hear about because of compromises in quality. I don't want to get one of there subs and it become a case of they don't make em like they use to.

Products Discussed in

To Top