Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Adding amp to non-JBL 2013

Old 09-05-2013, 04:34 AM   #21
Yotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Connal
Yotabilly's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, I know, but I like the touchscreen and Bluetooth and the stock look and I already have amps, speakers and subs waiting to go in. I'm not gonna replace the touchscreen with a single din HU.
Old 09-05-2013, 12:17 PM   #22
Tj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tj0hn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotabilly View Post
Yeah, I know, but I like the touchscreen and Bluetooth and the stock look and I already have amps, speakers and subs waiting to go in. I'm not gonna replace the touchscreen with a single din HU.
Well open that fat wallet and get a nice touch screen!
Old 09-05-2013, 04:43 PM   #23
Yotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Connal
Yotabilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tj0hn View Post
Well open that fat wallet and get a nice touch screen!
That's the thing. It's empty now. I keep waiting for one person to say they've used a converter that works.
Old 09-05-2013, 05:49 PM   #24
Panzer is on a distinguished road

Panzer's Tacoma Gallery
This is why I will hold out. I need to know if there is a converter that will eliminate the hiss.