1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Need help with my new clarion cx501

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by Prim3sTacoma, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Aug 30, 2013 at 5:51 PM
    Prim3sTacoma

Prim3sTacoma [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Long Island
    Vehicle:
    11 4dr trd blue
    Blue balls, full stereo rewire and upgrade, Bullbar custom painted grill roof rails supercharger and trd intake and exhaust bronze rims new tires. Custom headlights with bi-xenon and projectors
    Ok so just installed my new clarion and everything works but when I connect my iPhone 5 thru the USB it works good but when I skip a song it keeps skipping 2 or 3 songs. It's not the steering wheel interface bc that works great. It def the radio bc when I push skip on the radio itself it does the same thing. Please I need a little help I'm redoing all the speaker and amping them I just need a little help. Plus I have pretty good knowledge on this upgrade I am doing if anyone needs advice or help. Thanks!

2. Aug 30, 2013 at 6:28 PM
    Riverdog

Riverdog Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Collin
    Portland, OR
    Vehicle:
    '05 Double Cab PreRunner
    The only thing I can think to suggest is to reset it to the factory default settings. You'll have to use a paperclip or something small. The reset button is in the small hole just above the USB outlet. Insert the paperclip in that hole and hold down the reset button for 2 seconds.

3. Aug 30, 2013 at 6:54 PM
    Prim3sTacoma

Prim3sTacoma [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Long Island
    Vehicle:
    11 4dr trd blue
    Blue balls, full stereo rewire and upgrade, Bullbar custom painted grill roof rails supercharger and trd intake and exhaust bronze rims new tires. Custom headlights with bi-xenon and projectors
    Thanks river I didn't know there was one. It's strange I just installed it and didn't think I'd have any problems. But thanks I'm gonna try it in the morning

Products Discussed in

To Top