1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

I Need help with subs.

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by link400ex, Sep 2, 2013.

1. Sep 2, 2013 at 6:15 PM
    link400ex

link400ex [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jesse
    valley grove west virginia
    american eagle wheels k&n air intake flomaster super 44 exaust 2.5 inch lift sony double din head unit kicker L7 sub tom tom GPS brute force fab front bumper custom headache rack. With 42" light bar
    I have a 2012 single cab and I just recently bought a sound system for it,(got a good deal) and I honestly don't have a clue how to wire it to my head unit. any help-pictures or anything at all would be useful!!!! thank you

2. Sep 11, 2013 at 6:48 PM
    Riverdog

Riverdog Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Collin
    Portland, OR
    Vehicle:
    '05 Double Cab PreRunner
    On the Audio & Video page there are several threads that start with the word "Sticky." These threads will cover a lot of your concerns. Crutchfield.com also has a bunch of helpful info on their website. You might want to start here on their Installation Guides page. This will look confusing (and possibly scary) at first, but study it for a while and it will make sense.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2013
  3. Sep 13, 2013 at 2:22 PM
    Aw9d

Aw9d That one guy

Member:
    Go to your local thread on TW and ask for a hand. It's not hard but if you don't understand the basic concepts you can hurt your equipment or even worse, start a fire in your truck.

(I've seen someone not use a fuse on a 4g power wire and it caught fire, destroyed the entire car.)

Products Discussed in

To Top