Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

I Need help with subs.

Old 09-02-2013, 06:15 PM   #1
link400ex is on a distinguished road

Name: Jesse
link400ex's Tacoma Gallery
I Need help with subs.

I have a 2012 single cab and I just recently bought a sound system for it,(got a good deal) and I honestly don't have a clue how to wire it to my head unit. any help-pictures or anything at all would be useful!!!! thank you
Old 09-11-2013, 06:48 PM   #2
Riverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
Riverdog's Tacoma Gallery
On the Audio & Video page there are several threads that start with the word "Sticky." These threads will cover a lot of your concerns. Crutchfield.com also has a bunch of helpful info on their website. You might want to start here on their Installation Guides page. This will look confusing (and possibly scary) at first, but study it for a while and it will make sense.
Old 09-13-2013, 02:22 PM   #3
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colby
Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by link400ex View Post
I have a 2012 single cab and I just recently bought a sound system for it,(got a good deal) and I honestly don't have a clue how to wire it to my head unit. any help-pictures or anything at all would be useful!!!! thank you
Go to your local thread on TW and ask for a hand. It's not hard but if you don't understand the basic concepts you can hurt your equipment or even worse, start a fire in your truck.

(I've seen someone not use a fuse on a 4g power wire and it caught fire, destroyed the entire car.)