Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Recommendations for Double Din Bluetooth Headsets

Old 09-24-2013, 06:52 AM   #1
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
Recommendations for Double Din Bluetooth Headsets

In the market for a Double Din head unit since mine went out. I had a Jensen unit before that lasted about 5 years but didn't come with bluetooth. I'm wanting one with bluetooth so i can connect my phone to it but don't really want to pay an outragious amount for it. Don't need navigation or anything else. Thanks!
Old 09-24-2013, 01:40 PM   #2
NorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to behold
NorCalTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Pioneer AVH-X3500BHS or X5500BHS
Old 09-24-2013, 05:38 PM   #3
Riverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
Riverdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalTRD View Post
Pioneer AVH-X3500BHS or X5500BHS
X2. Those are great double din units and won't set you back too much.