Single 10" Sub Box Recommendations

Old 10-24-2013, 01:20 PM   #1
NfiniteZERO is on a distinguished road
Army: Military Police, 116 CBCT, IDARNG
Name: Matthew
NfiniteZERO's Tacoma Gallery
Single 10" Sub Box Recommendations

Hey guys,

I've been in the talks with the legendary Mr. Marv about some audio upgrades for my ride. Unfortunately, most of my money budgeted for this endeavor has vanished.

I do want to add a sub to my current system though and was wondering if anyone here had experience getting one of pre-fab boxes from Amazon to fit in the truck w/o extensive modifying. I'm okay with removing the plastic storage bin, but I do want to put the truck back to stock if need be.

I'll also get a hold of Marv and see what he can do as well.

Thanks!
Old 10-24-2013, 06:20 PM   #2
NorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to behold
NorCalTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Build one, click the build link in my signature.

Marv is great, I love my HAT Imagine series speakers i got from him for my fronts.
Old 10-26-2013, 10:28 AM   #3
munkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

munkeeboi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalTRD View Post
Build one, click the build link in my signature.

Marv is great, I love my HAT Imagine series speakers i got from him for my fronts.
Good to hear...got a box for a 10" HAT sub from Mr Marv as well and HAT Imagines in the front and Mirus for the rears!

Will update after it goes in.
Old 10-26-2013, 02:30 PM   #4
ZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
ZMan2k2's Tacoma Gallery
Supercrewsounds.com is a good source for sub boxes as well. They fit tight, and you don't have to modify anything. For a single 10", you have to remove the plastic bin behind the drivers' side rear seat. No need to remove the plastic off the back of the seat either. The fit is good, and I recommend at minimum getting the upgraded connectors. The standard ones are push terminals with minimal wire contact. The upgraded terminals are screw type where you feed the wire through and screw down the set-screw to tighten. I've had both the single, and now the double boxes from them, and I've been more than happy with them.
Old 10-27-2013, 01:51 AM   #5
thebaker will become famous soon enoughthebaker will become famous soon enough

Name: Byron
thebaker's Tacoma Gallery
Get it done right the first time and go woth marv...I went tacotunes and while okay I I wasn't completely happy...Needless to say im now running a marv box amd amp rack.
Old 10-27-2013, 04:38 PM   #6
hakabo is one of the sharper tools in the shedhakabo is one of the sharper tools in the shedhakabo is one of the sharper tools in the shedhakabo is one of the sharper tools in the shedhakabo is one of the sharper tools in the shedhakabo is one of the sharper tools in the shedhakabo is one of the sharper tools in the shedhakabo is one of the sharper tools in the shedhakabo is one of the sharper tools in the shedhakabo is one of the sharper tools in the shedhakabo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jacob
hakabo's Tacoma Gallery
do they make boxes for the access cab?
Old 10-28-2013, 02:10 PM   #7
81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed
81shark's Tacoma Gallery
i went ahead and built my own. pretty easy to do.