Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

10 10's walled in an 07 access cab

Old 12-23-2013, 07:06 AM   #21
tensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud of
Name: Eric
tensecondchevelle's Tacoma Gallery
Wow... That's all I can say....

If you dont mind me asking how much $ have you put into the audio so far?

Can't wait to see the finished product.
Old 12-23-2013, 07:12 AM   #22
12thmanhawkfan is on a distinguished road

Name: Robby
12thmanhawkfan's Tacoma Gallery
That is awesome man! It looks like you know what you're doing. I can't wait to see the end result!
Old 12-23-2013, 07:28 AM   #23
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
That's awesome , subbed !
Old 12-23-2013, 07:29 AM   #24
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by killianeric View Post
Hearing is for losers...
What?

Awesome work man!
Old 12-23-2013, 07:31 AM   #25
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD Toy85 View Post
dude your nuts ! lol

sub'ed
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTHe FioLOxX View Post
I see what ya'll did there
Old 12-23-2013, 09:18 AM   #26
blisters
dubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dubbedSinner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tensecondchevelle View Post
Wow... That's all I can say....

If you dont mind me asking how much $ have you put into the audio so far?

Can't wait to see the finished product.
Way too much lol. With all the equipment that I have so far and the materials for the box I think I am around $5500. That is also counting the solid back glass and the deck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12thmanhawkfan View Post
That is awesome man! It looks like you know what you're doing. I can't wait to see the end result!
Thanks, I know enough to get by lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTHe FioLOxX View Post
Thanks man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope953 View Post
What?

Awesome work man!
Thanks I appreciate it.
Old 12-23-2013, 10:02 AM   #28
blisters
dubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks I appreciate it.
Old 12-23-2013, 10:24 AM   #30
blisters

Old 12-23-2013, 10:59 AM   #31
tensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubbedSinner View Post
Way too much lol. With all the equipment that I have so far and the materials for the box I think I am around $5500. That is also counting the solid back glass and the deck.

Were you the same guy that posted in the "New members area" a few months ago that said you were going to put 5k worth of audio in your Tacoma, or is that some other guy?
Old 12-23-2013, 11:06 AM   #32
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Wow looks like nice work. Sub'd for more pics. Post some videos when you get it up and running too.
Old 12-23-2013, 11:40 AM   #33
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Damn! I can't wait to see it finished!
Old 12-23-2013, 01:19 PM   #34
blisters

Quote:
Originally Posted by tensecondchevelle View Post
Were you the same guy that posted in the "New members area" a few months ago that said you were going to put 5k worth of audio in your Tacoma, or is that some other guy?
Wasn't me. Must have been someone else, I wonder if he did?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEVON911 View Post
Wow looks like nice work. Sub'd for more pics. Post some videos when you get it up and running too.
Thanks, I will definitely post videos whenever it's playing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
Damn! I can't wait to see it finished!
Thanks man. Me too!
Old 12-23-2013, 04:37 PM   #35
lawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to all

Name: Lawson
lawless's Tacoma Gallery
this is going to be epic booms! when it's all done get a stripper in the shotgun seat and watch the jiggle.
Old 12-24-2013, 07:01 AM   #36
blisters

haha oh yea
Old 12-24-2013, 07:43 AM   #37
Quote:
Wasn't me. Must have been someone else, I wonder if he did?
Here's the thread to that one. Maybe it can give you a few ideas.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/new...follow-me.html

Photos on the following page numbers:
Page 3 post number 52 (another member posted for him)
Page 4
Page 5 I love how he built his radar detector into the truck
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9 Post number 174 CRASHED HIS TRUCK
Page 10 Post number 193 Description of wreck
Page 11. photos of wreck

I Just realized I could have said there are photos on every page except page 1 and 2 lol
Old 12-24-2013, 08:05 AM   #38
blisters

I just looked through his thread. Even at retail I don't see how it could come to $5000. Sucks that he wrecked it though.
Old 12-24-2013, 08:11 AM   #39
Quote:
I just looked through his thread. Even at retail I don't see how it could come to $5000. Sucks that he wrecked it though.
Maybe he is including his own labor?
Old 12-24-2013, 08:14 AM   #40
blisters

lol who knows. I guess I can also do that; I have put around 100 man hours into it so far and the shop I last worked at charge $60 an hour. So I guess you can add $600 to my price so far.