Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Replacing Factory Head Unit with Unit for Phablet/Tablet

Old 12-28-2013, 10:10 PM   #1
UnaTerra has much to be proud ofUnaTerra has much to be proud ofUnaTerra has much to be proud ofUnaTerra has much to be proud ofUnaTerra has much to be proud ofUnaTerra has much to be proud ofUnaTerra has much to be proud ofUnaTerra has much to be proud ofUnaTerra has much to be proud ofUnaTerra has much to be proud of
Air Force:
UnaTerra's Tacoma Gallery
Replacing Factory Head Unit with Unit for Phablet/Tablet

Hello!

I'd like to remove my factory double din head unit and replace the whole thing with a storage pocket and the capability to feed audio from a phablet or tablet. I think kicker offers some products which will facilitate this. Any suggestions or threads would be appreciated (I've seen the one on Tacoma mag).

I do not listen to CD's.

Also, I would like to find a blank faceplate with no holes in it for a head unit, or, a simple plastic storage pocket.

Basic intent is to not have a visible head, simply feed in audio content to an amplifier and control volume, etc, via the phablet or tablet.