1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Automatic Bluetooth/USB streaming....

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by welterbf123, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Jan 12, 2014 at 4:50 AM
    welterbf123

welterbf123 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Columbus, OH
    Vehicle:
    2017 TRD Off Road
    12voltsolutions.com plug-n-play remote start system. OVTuned OEM Bed lights Underhood and footwell lights Garmin dash-cam Weathertech side vents, bug shield, mud flaps and floor mats Extang Encore tonnau cover OME BP51 Suspension Front & Back / Dakar Leaf Springs Light Racing UCA's XD Holeshot 17" x 9" Wheels Nitto Trail Grapplers 265/70/R17 TRD Pro Grille Raptor Lights iJDMToy 30" LED Hidden Bar Light Toyota Bed Step
    I have a 2012 Tacoma with the JBL 7 speaker sound system. Whenever I plug in my phone, or connect via Bluetooth, it automatically starts streaming music from my phone even if I'm listening to AM, FM, SAT etc... Is there any way to stop it from doing this automatically? I would rather initiate Bluetooth/USB streaming myself if that's what I choose to do.

2. Jan 12, 2014 at 5:06 AM
    Delmarva

Delmarva Mayor of TW

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2013 4runner Limited Looking for a Taco
    It's the wife's T4R so it's stock
    I think it's a software issue with Entune (assuming that's what you have). There's a new update out (i believe it's 3.1) that may take care of the issue.

and Welcome to TW :wave:

3. Jan 12, 2014 at 2:54 PM
    welterbf123

welterbf123 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Columbus, OH
    Vehicle:
    2017 TRD Off Road
    12voltsolutions.com plug-n-play remote start system. OVTuned OEM Bed lights Underhood and footwell lights Garmin dash-cam Weathertech side vents, bug shield, mud flaps and floor mats Extang Encore tonnau cover OME BP51 Suspension Front & Back / Dakar Leaf Springs Light Racing UCA's XD Holeshot 17" x 9" Wheels Nitto Trail Grapplers 265/70/R17 TRD Pro Grille Raptor Lights iJDMToy 30" LED Hidden Bar Light Toyota Bed Step
    Thank you! I guess I'll have to talk to the dealer about the update?

Products Discussed in

To Top