Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Cover photo for DNX890

Old 02-07-2014, 02:39 PM   #1
Yaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Yaozer's Tacoma Gallery
Cover photo for DNX890

Can a TW member who is good with Photoshop be able to help me manipulate a photo so I can use it as a cover on the Kenwood DNX890? I've tried following multiple instructions and have not been able to figure it out.

I am trying to upload something like this photo to my unit:

http://th09.deviantart.net/images3/P...___Guan_Yu.jpg

Thanks in advance for your feedback.
Old 02-07-2014, 10:48 PM   #2
Riverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
Riverdog's Tacoma Gallery
What exactly do you need done? How would you like the picture manipulated? Also, there are a bunch of guys that can probably help you out in the Photoshop Request Thread.
Old 02-07-2014, 11:08 PM   #3
Riverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
Riverdog's Tacoma Gallery
Also, your Kenwood requires the picture to be a .png or .bmp file type in order to be a wallpaper.
Old 02-11-2014, 08:07 AM   #4
Yaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Yaozer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverdog View Post
What exactly do you need done? How would you like the picture manipulated? Also, there are a bunch of guys that can probably help you out in the Photoshop Request Thread.
Thanks, Riverdog. I will try the request thread.

Sorry if I wasn't clear initially. I'm trying to change the boot screen on my DNX890 to the attached image. I followed the instructions on this youtube clip, but couldn't get the specs right:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFU4MpvCoio
Attached Thumbnails
Cover photo for DNX890-kwan-kung.jpg