1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

JBL Stereo System.

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by ToyTac, Oct 3, 2007.

1. Oct 3, 2007 at 8:54 AM
    ToyTac

ToyTac [OP] Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Sport
    I just bought a new 2007 Tacoma D.Cab. with the 6cd changer stereo system. I was wanting the JBL stereo package with the sub and amp but, they don't offer that package here in Canada. Can any one tell me or does any one have any pictures of the head unit to see if it is any different or is the JBL system made up of only the speakers. I would like to purchase this system, can any one tell me where I can but this system.

2. Oct 4, 2007 at 5:02 PM
    Jesse

Jesse Well-Known Member

Member:
    There is a difference between the JBL and the non. The JBL has the signals for the factory amplifier. Can I ask why you want the JBL system? I had an 05 d.Cab without the factory JBL and now I own an 07 with the JBL. Honestly the difference is minor. The facory sub is barely noticeable. Its your money, but I would suggest investing it in aftermarket components. If you order the JBL from Toyota you will pay alot more than what this system is really worth. If you really want the factory JBL, I would suggest looking on Ebay. Or just wait a little longer and I will make you a deal on my factory JBL as soon as I upgrade within a couple of months. Let me know if I can be of assistance on your setup.

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.

Products Discussed in

To Top