1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Reverse Camera Issue

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by Idelbens, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Jun 20, 2014 at 11:06 AM
    Idelbens

Idelbens [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Idelbens
    Florida
    Vehicle:
    2013 Taco Crew Cab SR5
    Tow kit, sound system, intern LED lighs, HID, LED fog lighs, Pop&Lock power tailgate, reverse camera dedicated, LED Reverse lights, Fab Light Bar with 32" LED Light
    Good afternoon for the east coast members, it is my first post.

Ok.. I have a 2013 Taco Crew Cab SR5 and I am installing a complete Sound system. I bought a Avix-8000NEX but I have a issue with an aftermarket license plate camera (that a bought on EBay). I connect everything everything behind the stereo and actually I checked the voltage coming on the RCA from the camera and it show voltage but I can't see the reverse camera image, I called Pioneer services and they said on the hardness have a pink/white cable that have to be connected to the reverse signal so it can show up when I put reverse.

Now, I want to have dedicated all the time! Did some one know how to connected the camera so I can have image every time it wanna check behind? with reverse!.
    Thank you guys in advance for your help.

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  2. Jun 21, 2014 at 5:17 PM
    Idelbens

Idelbens [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Idelbens
    Florida
    Vehicle:
    2013 Taco Crew Cab SR5
    Tow kit, sound system, intern LED lighs, HID, LED fog lighs, Pop&Lock power tailgate, reverse camera dedicated, LED Reverse lights, Fab Light Bar with 32" LED Light
    Thank you everyone that help me with my reverse camera issue! It was very helpful wait for a couples days and I received so many messages that block my mail server :! We'll have a great weekend, God bless you all of you

Products Discussed in

To Top