1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Entune w/ Nav w JBL speakers

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by NewTacoma14, Jun 29, 2014.

1. Jun 29, 2014 at 12:20 PM
    NewTacoma14

NewTacoma14 [OP] SoberFun

Member:
    First Name:
    Joseph
    SoCal (OC)
    Vehicle:
    2014 White 4x2 Crew Cab PreRunner TRD Sport
    XD Series Wheels AMP Power Steps X-Metal Grille TRD Package Tow Package
    I bought a brand new 2014 Toyota Tacoma. I have been streaming Pandora since the month of May till now. A couple weeks ago, while I am using the bluetooth stream and not the entune app pandora will play for 5-10 seconds and pause. I hit play again and it plays for 5-10 seconds and pauses again. I am using an iphone 5s from sprint, have made sure everything is up to date, also unpaired and paired back to vehicle, also reseted all my network settings on iphone 5s and nothing. I have contacted Toyota, and Apple, and they are not able to help. They say Pandora has got to catch up and update their system to match. Please help

P.S. It was working fine last month with no issue, happened from one day to another.

2. Jun 29, 2014 at 1:20 PM
    Aw9d

Aw9d That one guy

Member:
    It is highly possible that Pandora is the problem. Try Pandora from another device like an Android phone or a tablet of some sort and see if the problem follows Pandora around. If so, you have to wait for Pandora. If not, then your phone is the problem in which I'd reinstall the app and see if that helps out.

3. Jul 1, 2014 at 7:29 PM
    o0oSHADOWo0o

o0oSHADOWo0o Just lurking in the darkness

Member:
    First Name:
    Shadow
    Va Beach
    Vehicle:
    2012 Double Cab Short Bed 4x4 TRD Sport
    Just a few LEDs...
    Sprint SUCKS period.

I had them for 13 years until it took 45 minutes for me to receive a text message I sent to myself. My friends with Verizon got it in seconds.

They always say they are upgrading the towers. I say its BS and they have crappy data service.

Products Discussed in

To Top