1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

05+ Access Cab JL Stealthbox

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by H0ldanend0, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Jul 21, 2014 at 1:23 PM
    H0ldanend0

H0ldanend0 [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Alec
    NY
    Vehicle:
    14 BR AC
    Hey guys just recently got a deal on a stealth box for my access cab. All i received was just the woofer itself, i pulled up the instructions online and noticed that i need a couple brackets to install it is there anyway one of you guys with it installed in your truck can get me better pictures of them and measurements so i can fab up my own quick? Thanks, Alec

2. Jul 26, 2014 at 5:07 PM
    OscarMayor

OscarMayor Member

Member:
    Jacksonville, FL
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD OR Supawhite
    I just installed mine today. Damn. Have you tried talking to JL directly? They're a good company and will work with you. I will tell you this: the inverter is set up differently on the 12+ models. Just pull ALL the hardware. You're not gonna leave any brackets or cut more hardware once in there. If you wanna keep the inverter, separate all the wire looms, drill a new hole on the D side of the tunnel for ground, and move the inverter itself under the D seat. It's a stretch and you gotta cut a hole in the carpet next to the tunnel. But you juuust make it. The installation is wayyy easier if you pull both the seats out, as well.

Products Discussed in

To Top