Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Still showing old artists with "NO DATA"

Old 07-26-2014, 01:59 PM   #1
Shwaa is one of the sharper tools in the shedShwaa is one of the sharper tools in the shedShwaa is one of the sharper tools in the shedShwaa is one of the sharper tools in the shedShwaa is one of the sharper tools in the shedShwaa is one of the sharper tools in the shedShwaa is one of the sharper tools in the shedShwaa is one of the sharper tools in the shedShwaa is one of the sharper tools in the shedShwaa is one of the sharper tools in the shedShwaa is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Shwaa's Tacoma Gallery
Still showing old artists with "NO DATA"

So I had my iphone 5s connected to my 2013 Tacoma via bluetooth, stock system. I deleted some songs off my iPhone but the artists still showed up on the dashboard and when clicked said "NO DATA".

I then removed the iPhone entirely from the bluetooth system in the truck and re-paired it. It is still showing the old Artists and "NO DATA", even though they are long gone off my iPhone.

Any idea how to make the dash match what is actually on my phone?

Thanks
Old 07-26-2014, 02:02 PM   #2
The Texas Ayatollah
TashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dereck
TashcomerTexas's Tacoma Gallery
Try holding down the lock and home button till the phone shuts off, this will effectively "reboot" the iPhone opposed to just turning it off. Switch it back on after and see if that helps...
Or try syncing it to iTunes then try again
Old 07-26-2014, 06:33 PM   #3
Shwaa is one of the sharper tools in the shedShwaa is one of the sharper tools in the shedShwaa is one of the sharper tools in the shedShwaa is one of the sharper tools in the shedShwaa is one of the sharper tools in the shedShwaa is one of the sharper tools in the shedShwaa is one of the sharper tools in the shedShwaa is one of the sharper tools in the shedShwaa is one of the sharper tools in the shedShwaa is one of the sharper tools in the shedShwaa is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Shwaa's Tacoma Gallery
Tried both of those suggestions. Deleted the phone from the dashboard so no phones were "registered", unpaired, shut down phone entirely...re-paried them...I still see artists and songs on the dashboard that are not on my phone.

Whats weird is most of them say NO DATA, but some of them I can actually still hear the songs even though they aren't on my phone anymore
Old 07-27-2014, 01:26 PM   #4
Shwaa's Tacoma Gallery
Figured out the problem...

Even though it appeared I was showing all songs on my iPhone I actually wasn't. I went into Settings->Music->Show All Songs and it showed all the ones I thought I had deleted, but what I needed to do was re-download them "from the cloud" and then switch the "Show All Songs" toggle back to Off...go back to the Song list, and re-delete them (properly)
Old 07-27-2014, 01:28 PM   #5
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Another reason why I don't use Apple products.