Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

What head unit is in this truck?

Old 07-26-2014, 06:15 PM   #1
Brantley14 is on a distinguished road
Name: Walter
Brantley14's Tacoma Gallery
Question What head unit is in this truck?

Thanks to a good hard working buddy of mine, I have a truck sitting in my driveway identical to this one down to the leather (albeit it mine has a few more miles) but Im wanting to know what head unit is this? Even before I picked up the taco, I was looking at some and found some very nice setups on here of various units but I was wanting one that looked fairly factory and I'm liking this one. My eyes aren't the best but I don't see it saying a brand anywhere on it. Is this from another Toyota vehicle? Could someone identify this for me. Im interested in spending a little pocket change to upgrade to Nav. If anyone actually has this unit and is looking to sell it, feel free to PM me and we will talk
http://www.freemantoyota.com/used/To...421dfafbc9.htm