Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Dynamat Poll, yes or no? If so how much?

View Poll Results: Dynamat, do it or not?
Yes, do the entire truck, it's well worth the cost for your system and needs 79 23.17%
No way, your system will be fine for what you want out of it. 48 14.08%
You gotta do at least the doors, that will do you fine. 59 17.30%
Doors and wall behind the sub box are a must!!! 155 45.45%
Voters: 341. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-24-2013, 05:30 AM   #181
Professional Window Licker
fletch97 is a splendid one to beholdfletch97 is a splendid one to beholdfletch97 is a splendid one to beholdfletch97 is a splendid one to beholdfletch97 is a splendid one to beholdfletch97 is a splendid one to beholdfletch97 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Steve
fletch97's Tacoma Gallery
Not to beat a dead horse here, but I used the RAAM products and have been very satisfied. I did a write up with lots of pics here....
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/aud...-products.html
Old 07-10-2013, 03:53 PM   #182
bluewave is on a distinguished road
bluewave's Tacoma Gallery
Check on the GTMat
I live Maui, it's free shipping on Amazon with Amazon Prime...

I got enough to do my whole truck ('13 Access Cab) will report results when finished
Old 07-12-2013, 12:34 AM   #183
Bass Bass Bass Bass Bass Bass
killianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shed

killianeric's Tacoma Gallery
My brother has his whole truck done, and it definitely makes a difference!
These are just build pictures..

Old 07-13-2013, 04:44 PM   #184
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch97 View Post
Not to beat a dead horse here, but I used the RAAM products and have been very satisfied. I did a write up with lots of pics here....
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/aud...-products.html
x2 Rick at RAAM has a great product at a great price.
Old 08-28-2013, 05:26 PM   #185
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
So if all we are doing upgrading the front and rear speakers to some Hybrid Audios and getting a new H/U, is it worth it to sound deaden the doors in hopes of getting a little more sound quality??
Old 08-29-2013, 06:45 AM   #186
amishmatt is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
amishmatt's Tacoma Gallery
Always worth it, IMO. And those Hybrid's will put out significantly more bass than your factory speakers did, which warrants sound deadening on the doors for sure.

It also kills some of the road noise in the cab, which is nice.
Old 08-29-2013, 04:35 PM   #187
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by amishmatt View Post
Always worth it, IMO. And those Hybrid's will put out significantly more bass than your factory speakers did, which warrants sound deadening on the doors for sure.

It also kills some of the road noise in the cab, which is nice.
Road noise ain't too much of an issue for me, but I am worried about some vibrations and whatnot from the Imagines. I might try em out first and see how I like em, then sound deaden after so I can really see, or hear, the difference.
Old 08-29-2013, 04:48 PM   #188
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
My suggestion would be to do it all at once. Chances are you'll get them in and say, "Meh, good enough" and won't finish the job. But if you do it all at once it really only takes a few hours more. Do it right the first time; you'll be way better off!
Old 08-31-2013, 02:23 AM   #189

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalynStylion View Post
My suggestion would be to do it all at once. Chances are you'll get them in and say, "Meh, good enough" and won't finish the job. But if you do it all at once it really only takes a few hours more. Do it right the first time; you'll be way better off!
I know you're right, I guess I'm being a cheapo right now. Trying to justify NOT spending $160 in material after I just dropped $3k on the truck for mods