Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Pac tato/pioneer z150bh HELP!!!

Old 08-01-2014, 10:06 AM   #1
jasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: joshua
jasclair's Tacoma Gallery
Pac tato/pioneer z150bh HELP!!!

Hey guys so I bought a pioneer z150bh and i installed it with my pac tato. Unfortunately it seems like I have no base, and the quality of sound kinda went down. Does anybody know why this might be?
Old 08-01-2014, 12:15 PM   #2
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
*bass not base.

I'm assuming you have the JBL system, does the sub turn on at all?

Have you tried adjusting the HU subwoofer settings.
Old 08-01-2014, 12:28 PM   #3
jasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ya it turns on but i get more bass from the front then the back sub. I tried messing with it and it seems better but not what it used to be like.

Sorry mind lapse on the base-bass
Old 08-01-2014, 03:54 PM   #4

got it working.... had to mess around with it. but i am confused on what this wire does? doesnt seem to fit anywhere. Came with the pac tato
Attached Thumbnails
Pac tato/pioneer z150bh HELP!!!-image.jpg