Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Where's the AUX input on a 2009+ head unit?

Old 08-01-2014, 07:10 PM   #1
Twatwaffles is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwatwaffles is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwatwaffles is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwatwaffles is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwatwaffles is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwatwaffles is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwatwaffles is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwatwaffles is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwatwaffles is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwatwaffles is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwatwaffles is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Twatwaffles's Tacoma Gallery
Where's the AUX input on a 2009+ head unit?

I've got an 07, managed to grab an 09 head unit and AUX panel for free, as I wanted MP3 and AUX-in capability. I ordered the 'condensor' wire from Toyota to run from the HU to the AUX panel...but looking at the 09 HU, all the outputs are the same as my 07. And yes, it's an 09+ unit, it has the AUX button, MP3/WMA decaling. What's the deal here? Where does the condensor wire plug in?

Old 08-04-2014, 01:05 PM   #2
JustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Largest plug on left side of your pic

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/...psc90d7fa3.png

taken from here:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/aud...t-numbers.html