Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

What's it worth, 1st gen factory radio/CD/cassette with factory amp?

Old 10-14-2014, 07:38 AM   #1
Darryle is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarryle is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarryle is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarryle is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarryle is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarryle is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarryle is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarryle is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarryle is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarryle is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarryle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Darryle
Darryle's Tacoma Gallery
What's it worth, 1st gen factory radio/CD/cassette with factory amp?

I know the CD player works, amp works but I am not so sure the cassette does, I can't find a cassette tape to test it with.

It came out of the daughter's 4Runner, had it in my Tacoma for a short period while waiting on the new head unit to arrive. Thought about using it as trade bait in the classifieds.