I want an amp!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-09-2014, 08:20 AM   #1
Trained to save your ass, not kiss it
leatherlungs is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: Flight Paramedic/ Firefighter, Retired
leatherlungs's Tacoma Gallery
I want an amp!

Hello all, upgrading my front speakers via Mr. Marv, and need some input on a Quality 4 channel amp. I have an aftermarket Kenwood deck and I am not planning on running a sub...for now. Any suggestions? Thanks
Old 11-09-2014, 09:08 AM   #2
steezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
steezinstangl's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.amazon.com/Pioneer-GM-D86...+4+channel+amp

I have this amp, but in the single channel configuration for my subwoofer and it is awesome. I'm buying this exact amp for my for my FJ when i have the money to build a system again.

edit: going to buy this 4 channel amp for my speakers*
Old 11-09-2014, 09:30 AM   #4
Resident Agrologist
Sterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedSterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedSterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedSterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedSterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedSterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedSterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedSterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedSterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedSterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedSterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ex-cel-lent Guy
Sterdog's Tacoma Gallery
I picked up a Alpine MRP-F300 off crutchfield for under $150 shipped and it's been amazing for me. I've never had an issue with it and it fits great under the front seat of the Tacoma so you don't have to cut or drill behind your backseats.

I've always been an Alpine guy. There are plenty of better amps out there but a lot of there entry level stuff is hard to beat for value per dollar amp wise.
Old 11-09-2014, 04:11 PM   #5
Trained to save your ass, not kiss it
leatherlungs is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: Flight Paramedic/ Firefighter, Retired
leatherlungs's Tacoma Gallery
Cool, thanks for the info. Ill give them a looksie
Old 11-10-2014, 03:36 PM   #6
woodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
woodygg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by leatherlungs View Post
Hello all, upgrading my front speakers via Mr. Marv, and need some input on a Quality 4 channel amp. I have an aftermarket Kenwood deck and I am not planning on running a sub...for now. Any suggestions? Thanks
You can pick up some great deals here sometimes...

http://www.harmanaudio.com/search_br...onditioned.asp

I just picked up the kappa 5

If you get a 5 channel amp it will give the flexibility to just drop in the subwoofer and go in the future...

Products Discussed in this Thread