Old 11-09-2014, 05:36 PM   #1
ryates215 is on a distinguished road
ryates215's Tacoma Gallery
need radio advice

i have a 2012 4.0 tacoma i bought new, i have the off-road pkg,towing
pkg, right now i am at 52k and love my truck, i have 1 regreat i wish i
had spent the money for the in dash nav system with everything else
it does, is it possible to upgrade to the top of the line oem system
without to much hassel?Its the only thing i want to do to my truck.
I am just looking for some advice from the pros! I have added a tool box
and step-bars and just want to make my tacoma top of the line in the
stereo system! thanks for any advice yall can provide james
Old 11-09-2014, 06:44 PM   #2
Yaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Yaozer's Tacoma Gallery
Get an aftermarket head unit w a nav. Enjoy.
Old 11-09-2014, 06:51 PM   #3
ace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ace96's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaozer View Post
Get an aftermarket head unit w a nav. Enjoy.
X2. Aftermarket is head and shoulders above OEM.
Old 11-12-2014, 11:41 AM   #4
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
What everyone else said. Look into Pioneer AVIC series. Great HU's, awesome NAV features. Alpine also has a very solid HU for NAV.
Old 11-12-2014, 11:44 AM   #5
CzechMate
SilverJack has much to be proud ofSilverJack has much to be proud ofSilverJack has much to be proud ofSilverJack has much to be proud ofSilverJack has much to be proud ofSilverJack has much to be proud ofSilverJack has much to be proud ofSilverJack has much to be proud ofSilverJack has much to be proud ofSilverJack has much to be proud of

Name: George
SilverJack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
What everyone else said. Look into Pioneer AVIC series. Great HU's, awesome NAV features. Alpine also has a very solid HU for NAV.
yup