i have a 2007 trd dbsb non jbl all stock sound system
i am looking to upgrade my cd player and speakers..
what i want in my cd play
1. single din
2. blue tooth for Pandora and iTunes
3. plenty of audio adjustment
4. maintain my steering wheel audio controls
5. cd capable
what i want in audio package
1. more power then stock!!!
2. clear highs
3. strong low and mid with good hit for my rock music
4. reliable problem free experience ( isn't that why we all are on here)
what i have specked out through the research i have done
1. pioneer deh x6700bs $130 14wattsrms, front aux, front usb, sirius, 6 channel pre amp outputs, blue tooth and hands free
2.pac swi-rc steering wheel control adapter $35
3. cd player wiring harness kit and dash kit FREE
4.metra receiver wiring harness. FREE
5.kicker component 40css654 6 1/2 front door speakers 2-100 watts rms 4
ohms (2 woofers 2 tweeters 2 cross overs) 90 db
6. front door speaker brackets and speaker wire harness FREE
7. kicker 40cs654 5-1/2 2 way rear door speakers 2/100 watts rms 4 ohms 90
8. rear door speaker bracket and speaker wire harness FREE
9. mtx thunder 75.4 amp 75 watts rms at 4 ohms, class ab
10. efx pa4bx wiring kit 4 gauge , amplifier wiring kit with power, ground, and audio connections, 17-foot blue 4-gauge power cable, 2-foot black 4-gauge ground cable with Ultimate Ground Terminal, 17-foot blue remote turn-on lead, 17-foot twisted pair RCA patch cable, 100-amp fuse and in-line fuse holder, 6 feet of flex loom 11. stinger pro series speaker wire 14 gauge $.65 a foot.
11. efd 17 foot rca patch cable $8
12 arista speaker wire 16 gauge 50 foot $15
1.what am i missing? does this all add up to a complete system that will make me happy? i am new to this whole audio system technology. yes i have basic knowledge through research and talking to friends about what they have
2.also i have good mechanic skills and basic wiring skills and tools
do you guys feel this is a project i could tackle if i do my research? i have installed plug and play speaker and deck systems in the past
3. what youw you guys recommend for connection my speaker wire from my amp to my speakers. i am thinkin about just soldering it and heat shrink over the solder???
all helpful comments are appreciated