1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Rear Camera Wiring Question

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by mistert, Jan 19, 2015.

1. Jan 19, 2015 at 11:27 AM
    mistert

mistert [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Macon, GA
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner SR5
    Bull Bar with fog lights, Pioneer DVD Stereo, Alpine Type R (front), Kicker 2 way (rear fill), Rockford Fosgate sub, JL Audio 300/4, Kicker 750.1, cheap spacer lift (came with the truck), BF Goodrich tires
    I have a Pyle backup camera that mounts on the top part of the license plate and there are 2 wires that I have to use to tap in the electrical system (Reverse Lights) and wanted to know how/which wires you tapped in to to those who have done this. I have the RCA one already routed to the interior of the truck from the license plate. I am replacing a single DIN aftermarket that came with the truck with a Pioneer double DIN DVD with 4 volt outputs for better sound and decided to get a back up camera as well. The generic instructions that came with the camera aren't that helpful. I appreciate the help in advanced.

2. Jan 20, 2015 at 11:22 AM
    mistert

mistert [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Macon, GA
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner SR5
    Bull Bar with fog lights, Pioneer DVD Stereo, Alpine Type R (front), Kicker 2 way (rear fill), Rockford Fosgate sub, JL Audio 300/4, Kicker 750.1, cheap spacer lift (came with the truck), BF Goodrich tires
    Nobody? :)

Products Discussed in

To Top