1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2015 DBL CAD speaker ideas

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by TacomaKiid, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Mar 16, 2015 at 10:45 PM
    TacomaKiid

TacomaKiid [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Stephan
    san diego
    Vehicle:
    2015 TRD Off Road 4x4 Double Cad
    hows it going my fellow taco lovers just recently purchased a 15 off road edition taco need some help on speaker ideas looking to keep original dash the speaker that come equipped with the truck are a huge disappointment looking to change the door speaker the tweeters add a 4ch amp for the highs runs 2 jl w1v3 with a 500/1 mono block d amp

i guess the question I'm asking is what door speaker would you guys recommend and if the sub and amp setup i have would work in this truck i recently totaled my 2013 chevy with a 6.5 inch lift and these where the subs and amp i had in there truck

2. Mar 18, 2015 at 8:33 AM
    Aw9d

Aw9d That one guy

Member:
    This question has been asked many times and there really is only one answer.

What type of sound are you trying to get and how much are you willing to spend?

Each person has a very different view of what good audio is and sounds good. What I'd suggest is going through the forums and read up on some peoples builds so you can get an idea of what is what.

Once you get an idea of budget and what you think might work, then post up and people will chime in and give feedback.

IF you really want me to tell you what to buy, get your CC ready! I'll max that bitch out in a few minutes haha.

3. Mar 18, 2015 at 9:41 AM
    manethon

manethon TTAS

Member:
    First Name:
    Steven
    Unknow
    Many
    Exactly,
    You will see allot of fanboys for certain brands, which won't help you.
    Best thing you can do is determine what your budget is , like aw9d said

Are you deadening the doors, are you running an after market deck, will you be running the mids powered by an amp....

Products Discussed in

To Top