LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

You Gotta see this Car camera/dvr.....

Old 05-12-2009, 07:58 PM   #1
t-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t-frax's Tacoma Gallery
You Gotta see this Car camera/dvr.....

you gotta check this out. i found it online. its a car camera and dvr. only thing is i can't find out if they are actually selling it and if so how much. it is amazing. its all built into a rearview mirror you attach over the existing one in your car. all powered by your car and also you can connect up to 4 cameras with a quad view. all compact and built in dvr. check out the link below for the full specs.

http://security.intertechgroup.org/cdvr1.html

FEATURE:
- 4 Channels Real time Car DVR
- Built-in 3.5¡¨LCD and Mini Speaker for Audio Monitoring
- Video Recording Compression: MPEG-4 near DVD quality
- Playback Resolution up to 640 x 360 (30fps/sec. Real Time)
- Picture Resolution: JPEG format (640 x 480)
- 3.6mm, 1/3¡¨ CCD Sensor with 75¢X wide angle lens and Zoom in lens
- Maximum Recording Time: up to 32hrs. (¡Ó10%)
- Data Storage by SD card
- More than 380 TV lines, up to 250K pixels
- Control / Date Time Setting. (OSD Menu)
- Enables to display the information of SD capacity

Old 05-12-2009, 09:19 PM   #3
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Be nice to have in an accident. Hard to beat video dcumentation.

(Or arguing with the local police if the light was yellow or red hahhaha)
Old 05-12-2009, 09:22 PM   #4
Formarly 08TRD4X4RadientRed
Dockhead has a spectacular aura aboutDockhead has a spectacular aura about

Dockhead's Tacoma Gallery
how much are they?
Old 05-12-2009, 09:35 PM   #5
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Neat! I want one!
Old 05-13-2009, 04:00 AM   #6
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
I just realized that thing has gotta be a mess when it comes to wires with all those inputs right on the back like that.
Old 05-13-2009, 04:27 PM   #7
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
This site says it retails for $265.
Old 01-18-2010, 05:26 PM   #8
spikele is on a distinguished road
spikele's Tacoma Gallery
I saw those at SEMA. There was a video of some little kid bouncing off the hood of a car.
Old 01-18-2010, 06:50 PM   #9
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigk View Post
Be nice to have in an accident. Hard to beat video dcumentation.

(Or arguing with the local police if the light was yellow or red hahhaha)
I was thinking more about in the event of a break in.
Old 01-18-2010, 08:51 PM   #10
Where the White Women At?
StZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
StZu's Tacoma Gallery
I played with something simular to this at the dealership. http://www.azentekonline.com/cms/content/view/79/180/ Seems like a cool thing. It has GPS, Bluetooth, and backup camera. It cost to damn much for me but for someone else, it might be the shiz.
Old 01-19-2010, 08:47 AM   #11
lower management
trtripoli is on a distinguished road

trtripoli's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to trtripoli
If this was used as security, I feel like it would roast through a battery overnight seeing as how an cabin light can deplete a battery in 8 hours. So not sure how well it would work if the battery is dead.