Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

RAAM mat, how do you apply the TW discount?

Old 05-26-2009, 01:53 PM   #1
sweater914 will become famous soon enough
sweater914's Tacoma Gallery
RAAM mat, how do you apply the TW discount?

Guys,

I'm trying to purchase some Raam mat with the TW discount, I've been to the website. Is there any other way to get touch with Rick beside e-mail? I can't find a phone number on the webpage. Sent an e-mail just sucks having to be patient for a response.
Old 05-26-2009, 02:09 PM   #2
1/2 man 1/2 amazing
sooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: A A Ron
sooner07's Tacoma Gallery
Call MrMarv. I'm sure he can get you in touch with Rick.
Old 05-26-2009, 02:15 PM   #3
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
just e-mail him and I'm sure he will eventually get back to you.

You might try e-mailing your order in and telling him that you read about the discount of Tacoma World.
Old 05-26-2009, 03:15 PM   #4
CR23 is on a distinguished road
CR23's Tacoma Gallery
Following your thread because I want to order some too.

I have a 08 double cab. How much material do I need to do 2 layers per each door?
Old 05-26-2009, 03:22 PM   #5
GoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to all

Air Force: Load Toad (462/2W1)
Name: Jon
GoBlueFan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post

You might try e-mailing your order in and telling him that you read about the discount of Tacoma World.

Yep, this is how I just did mine. Rick is covered up at the moment but is getting things out to his customers.
Old 05-26-2009, 05:11 PM   #6
TorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to behold

TorenApart's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post

This is the way to go. He was very prompt to respond to my Emails when I made my purchase.
Old 05-26-2009, 08:43 PM   #7
sweater914 will become famous soon enough
sweater914's Tacoma Gallery
Rick must be busy, I e-mailed him about noon today and haven't received a response yet, hopefully I'll get one tomorrow. Thanks for the responses, I was kinda hoping he'd have a double secret probation phone number hidden somewhere.